-
April 14th, 2006, 04:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've always enjoyed the refreshing non-doll lines that American Girl has offered over the years. American Girl has such innovative ideas and I really appreciate their focus of stretching the imagination of girls, encouraging girls to reach higher and further.
The product lines I remember are:
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Miss AG Bear - a stuffed bear with clothing.
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Bitty Bunch - little stuffed animals with furniture and accessories, still partially in production.
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] AG Minis - an updated version of a doll house, with magnetic walls and accessories to mix and match.
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Girls of Many Lands - collectible international dolls with books for older girls.
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Hopscotch Hill - dolls and accessories for the younger set.
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Angelina Ballerina - a stuffed mouse with accessories.
Currently, American Girl has no non-doll items other than Coconut and Licorice. But I wish they would make something else. Any suggestions for a new line? It's time for one.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks